McDaniel Women’s Leadership Network
The McDaniel Women’s Leadership Network (MWLN), established in 2005, is a growing organization dedicated to engaging members in the life of the College today; linking alumnae, students, faculty, staff and friends through programs that address timely issues of personal and professional growth and providing opportunities for mentoring. Gifts of support from Network membership help to grow the endowed MWLN scholarship awarded annually to a young woman who has demonstrated leadership potential, but who might not otherwise be able to attend the College. An Advisory Council provides overall leadership and direction for the Network.
MWLN Ladies Night out to McDaniel
Benefits of Membership
• Helping deserving young women attend McDaniel College.
• Invitations to exclusive programs and events.
• Opportunities to connect with McDaniel community leaders.
• Networking with alumnae, friends, faculty, and students.
• Opportunities for personal and professional growth and new skill development.
Become a Member
We seek to expand the MWLN with women who are committed to and willing to support its mission including, but not limited to:
• Mentoring alumnae and/or current students.
• Serving as a resource to women in the McDaniel community.
• Assisting with the MWLN's programs and activities.
• Supporting the mission of the College and the MWLN financially.
To Learn More