Graduate Open House Series
Spring 2014 Open Houses
Saturday, March 8, 2014 Thursday, April 24, 2014
10:00 a.m. – Noon 5:30 - 7:00 p.m.
Merritt Hall, Room 115 Hoover Library, Wahrhaftig Conference Room
Join our Graduate Admissions Team and College experts for light refreshments and learn how McDaniel can make earning your master’s degree all about you.
Who Should Attend?
Anyone interested in learning more about graduate opportunities including: rising Juniors and Seniors, working professionals, career transitioners, or those looking to advance their current career, or gain new knowledge and skills.
Why You Should Attend:
- Meet with our admissions team and select faculty one-on-one to determine which programs best fits your needs and goals
- Learn about the various opportunities McDaniel has for you
- Discover means for financing graduate school
- Hear the secrets of effectively managing grad school, work and life
- Be entered to win a Barnes&Noble gift card compliments of the McDaniel Student Bookstore