The Center for the Study of Aging
Social Workers and Psychologists in PA and MD can earn CEUs
Programs in Gerontology
In partnership with The Center for the Study of Aging, Graduate and Professional Studies at McDaniel offers a variety of programs, training opportunities and events relating to Gerontology and Aging Studies.
McDaniel offers credit programs at the graduate and undergraduate level.
Custom Programs and Professional Development
Professional Development programs are delivered as open enrollment throughout the school year or can be done in an onsite contract partnership with your organization. Additionally, the Center for the Study of Aging can partner with your organization to deliver custom programs in Gerontology.
• Senior Gerontology Specialist Workshops
• Gerontology Specialist Workshops
Sample Presentations and Customized Training Opportunities Include:
• Communicating Effectively w/Older Adults
• Mental Health & Well-Bring in Later Life
• Enhancing Quality of Life for Home-Bound Seniors
• Promoting Cognitive Health in Later Life
• Therapeutic Communication w/Dementia Patients
Through the Center for the Study of Aging, McDaniel offers a variety of conferences, workshops and other events throughout the year dedicated to Gerontology and Aging Studies.
• 6th annual "Your Future & Aging"
Tuesday, April 16, 3:00p-6:00p
Speaker: Diane Martin, PhD
Location: McDaniel Campus, The Forum
Contact: Dr. Martin for more information or to register-- firstname.lastname@example.org or 410-386-4618