Hill Happenings 2-11-14 to 3-4-14
Read on for a list of events on the Hill in the coming weeks.
- Art Exhibition, “Beyond Words: The Artistry of Illustrated Children’s Books,” through March 6, Rice Gallery in Peterson Hall. Gallery Hours: 410-857-2595.
- Global Initiatives, World Wise Documentary Film Series, “Stealing a Nation,” 6 p.m., Feb. 13, Decker Auditorium. This event has been cancelled.
- Foreign Film*, “Love is All You Need,” 1 and 7:30 p.m., Feb. 14, Carroll County Arts Center.
- Benefit Event, Scrabble Madness, 1-5 p.m.,
Feb. 15, rescheduled to Feb. 22 due to snow, Decker College Center. Volunteer registration: 410-857-2426. Team registration (Feb. 3 deadline):* 410-374-1679.
- Performing Arts Festival*, 7-9 p.m.,
Feb. 15, rescheduled to March 29, WMC Alumni Hall. Tickets: email@example.com.
- Multimedia Lecture, “Masters Reloaded: The Brothers Grimm and Rammstein” by Mohamed Esa, 7 p.m., Feb. 17, Wahrhaftig Conference Room in Hoover Library. Information: 410-857-2281.
- Global Initiatives, World Wise Documentary Film Series, “A River Changes Course,” 6 p.m., Feb. 20, Decker Auditorium.
- Foreign Film*, “Tell No One,” 1 and 7:30 p.m., Feb. 21, Carroll County Arts Center.
- Bingo* to support Women’s Lacrosse, 1-4 p.m., Feb. 23, Decker Center Forum. Information: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Concert, Monday Night Music presents Kathrin Murray and Katherine Keem, 7 p.m., Feb. 24, McDaniel Lounge.
- Lecture, “Shifting: The Double Lives of Black Women in America” by Kumea Shorter-Gooden, 7 p.m., Feb. 25, McDaniel Lounge.
- Global Dinner*, Taste of Asia, 6 p.m., Feb. 27, Decker Center Forum. Tickets: email@example.com.
- Foreign Film, “The Italian,” 1 and 7:30 p.m., Feb. 28, Carroll County Arts Center.
- Artist Lecture, studio artist Mary Walker, 7 p.m., March. 6, Peterson Hall Room 104.
All events are free and open to the public unless marked by an asterisk (*).