Hill Happenings 2-14-17 to 3-7-17
Read on for a list of events on the Hill in the coming weeks. For a complete list, see McLive.
• Art Exhibition, “Notions of Place: Four Alumnae, Four Interpretations,” through Feb. 24, Rice Gallery, Peterson Hall. Info: 410-857-2595.
• “I Love the Hill” Month, JeannieBird Baking Company, McDaniel faculty, staff, and students will serve as guest baristas on Saturdays, Feb. 4–25, 8–11 a.m., JeannieBird Baking Company.
• Film, “Masks,” presented by World Wise Documentary Film Series, Global Initiatives, Feb. 15, 5 p.m., Decker Auditorium. Info: 410-857-2461.
• Foreign Film Festival*, “The Innocents,” Feb. 17, 7:30 p.m., Carroll Arts Center.
• SmartTALK, McDaniel Alumna Dr. Nicki Pesik '86, a leader of the CDC’s Response to Ebola and Zika, Feb. 22, 7 p.m., Decker Center Forum. Info: 410-857-2290.
• Foreign Film Festival*, “Hunt for the Wilderpeople,” Feb. 24, 7:30 p.m., Carroll Arts Center.
• Art Exhibition, “Romance Remixed: A Multimedia Student Art Exhibition,” Feb. 27–March 24, with an artists’ reception Feb. 28, 4–6 p.m., Hill Hall, Lobby. Info: 410-857-2595.
• Student-Directed Play Festival*, March 1–4, 7:30 p.m., WMC Alumni Hall, Studio Theatre. Info: 410-857-2448.
• Art Exhibition, McDaniel College Art and Art History Honors Exhibition, March 2–17, opening reception March 2, 5:30–7:30 p.m. with gallery talk at 6 p.m., Rice Gallery. Info: 410-857-2595.
• On Stage, “They Call Me Q” with Qurrat Ann Kadwani, March 2, 7 p.m., Decker Center Forum. Info: 410-857-2794.
• Common Ground on the Hill*, Old-Time Music Workshop, Bruce Molsky's Mountain Drifters, March 4, 1 p.m., Thompson Hall. Info: 410-857-2771.
• Common Ground on the Hill*, Concert, Bruce Molsky's Mountain Drifters: Old-Time Masters, March 4, 8 p.m., Carroll Arts Center. Info: carrollcountyartscouncil.org or 410-848-7272.
• Chamber Music on the Hill*, McDaniel Music Faculty, March 5, 3 p.m., Decker Center Forum. Info: 410-857-2599.
• Monday Night Music, The Tim Jenkins Trio, March 6, 7 p.m., McDaniel Lounge. Info: 410-857-2599.
All events are free and open to the public unless marked by an asterisk (*)
Requests for interpreters are welcome and can be made up to one week prior to the event by contacting firstname.lastname@example.org. Other accommodation requests can be directed to Conference Services at 410-857-2212.