- The Department of Foreign Languages presents Psyche Williams-Forson for a lecture, “There’s No Place Like Home: Gender and Food in the (Post) Colonial Context,” in McDaniel Lounge 5:30-6:30 p.m. Feb. 17.
- Students of David Kreider perform in a piano recital at 7:30 p.m. Feb. 20 in Levine Recital Hall.
- Through Feb. 20: Grey Vibrations: Sculpture by Chris LaVoie, Peterson Hall. Closing reception: 7-9 p.m. Feb. 19.
- Student composers recital at 7:30 p.m. Feb. 21 in Baker Memorial Chapel.
- Opening Feb. 23: Charlie Risselada: Poured Paintings. Feb. 23 through March 13, Rice Gallery in Peterson Hall. Opening reception: 7-9 p.m. Feb. 23.
- Nicolas W. Proctor, a historian at Simpson College in Iowa, presents the Honors Lecture, “Obscene, Unwanted, and Provocative: My Education in the Liberal Arts,” at 7:30 p.m. Feb. 26 in McDaniel Lounge.
- Phi Beta Kappa visiting scholar Anna Tsing, professor of anthropology at University of California at Santa Cruz, will present the Phi Beta Kappa lecture "Fugues for Multi-Species Living" at 8 p.m. March 5 on campus in McDaniel Lounge.