- Opening Jan. 27: Grey Vibrations: Sculpture by Chris LaVoie. Jan. 27 through Feb. 20, Rice Gallery, Peterson Hall. Closing reception 7-9 p.m. Feb. 19.
- Monday Night Music presents “20th Century French Piano Music: A Multimedia Presentation” at 7 p.m. Feb. 2 in McDaniel Lounge.
- Martin Luther King Jr. celebration at 6:30 p.m. Feb. 2 in Alumni Hall with speaker Kevin Powell, essay winners and more. Call 410-857-2791 for more information.
- McDaniel College student performers present a benefit production of Eve Ensler’s “The Vagina Monologues” at 7 p.m. Feb. 6-7 in WMC Alumni Hall. Tickets are available at the door for $7 for students and $10 for others. The event is sponsored annually by the College's Women's Issues Group with proceeds this year benefiting women and children in the Democratic Republic of Congo, Rape Crisis of Westminster and Children and Family Services.
- Valentine's Dinner at 5:30 p.m. Feb. 7 in McDaniel Lounge. Reservations required by Jan. 30 at www.mcdaniel.edu/alumni or by calling 410-857-2296. $100/couple includes cocktail hour, "surf and turf" dinner, champagne toast and music by Walt Michael & Company, a traditional string band.
- Chamber Music on the Hill presents “From Charles Street to Main Street” with Peabody Faculty guest artists at 3 p.m. Feb. 8 in Decker Center Forum. Tickets are $15 for adults and $8 for seniors, students with ID admitted free.
- Students of David Kreider perform in a piano recital at 7:30 p.m. Feb. 20 in Levine Recital Hall.
- Student composers recital at 7:30 p.m. Feb. 21 in Baker Memorial Chapel.