Ardolino was a four-year letter winner for both the Green Terror field hockey and women’s lacrosse teams. In field hockey, Ardolino helped McDaniel to the semifinals of the Centennial Conference tournament in 2006. She scooped up 82 ground balls and caused 34 turnovers in four years as a defender on the Green Terror women’s lacrosse team. Ardolino was part of the 2007 ECAC championship squad while guiding McDaniel to two conference tournament semifinal appearances.
She was named to the NFHCA Division III National Academic Squad all four years and IWLCA Scholar-Athlete plaudits as a junior. She is a member of the Alpha Lambda Delta First-Year Student, Beta Beta Beta Biology, Omicron Delta Kappa Leadership and Phi Beta Kappa honor societies as well as being a six-time member of the Centennial Academic Honor Roll.
In other sports news:
- Sophomore golfer Greg Bowman was named to the Division III PING All-Region team, released by the Golf Coaches Association of America. Bowman was one of 12 players honored in the Mid-Atlantic Region and one of 72 players recognized across the six regions.
- Freshman Kelsey Dickman earned a bronze medal, finishing third in the shot put with a toss of 11.38 meters to lead McDaniel at the 2010 Centennial Conference women’s outdoor track and field championship hosted by Swarthmore.
- Sophomore Erinne Warrenfeltz was named to the National Fast-Pitch Coaches Association All-East region team.
- Three members of the McDaniel men's lacrosse team were named to the All-Centennial Conference (CC) team. DJ Rickels was named to the first team while Gibbs Preston and Matt Mummert were tabbed honorable mention.
- Four members of the McDaniel women’s lacrosse team were named to the All-Centennial Conference (CC) team. Brittany Baer and Steph Nichols were named to the first team while Leanne Hollinger earned a spot on the second team and Paige Messersmith was tabbed honorable mention.
Read more sports news at McDaniel Athletics.