First Year Transfer Student Checklist
There are a lot of things for you "to do" between NOW and August. We've created this checklist to keep you on track. You'll need to work in order, as each step is needed in order for you to move on to the next. You can check off the items as you complete them, or print out this checklist. Make sure you meet all deadlines.
Green Terror FYE Progress Meter
Each of the steps below is extremely important to complete in order! Follow the steps below and when you complete a step be sure to check the box and watch your progress meter move you towards becoming a First Year Green Terror student!!.
Pre-step - Transfer Student Seminar Rating Form
As a new transfer student, you will be connected to the “TSS” class – a transfer student seminar designed specifically for new transfers. What is "TSS" and why is it a great experience?
- Meet other new transfers
- Meet and connect with campus faculty and staff
- Have a dedicated time to discuss questions and concerns exclusive to transfers
- Learn about different resources and offices on campus
- Learn and discuss "life at McDaniel" as a student
- Get to know and connect with the Transfer Student Peer Mentors (attend class with you)
- Learn the "how to" of academic and social success at McDaniel
We want to hear from YOU about which TSS section interests you – they all have different themes.
Please rate (on the link below) your interest in the three different "TRANSFER STUDENT SEMINARS" (TSS) being offered this Fall (1 being the LOWEST rating (NOT interested) and 9 being the HIGHEST rating (VERY interested).
PLEASE SUBMIT THE TSS RATING FORM BY JUNE 10 TO HAVE THE BEST CHANCE AT CHOOSING YOUR PREFERRED TSS SECTION.