Forms to Complete
Now that you are becoming a Green Terror, congratulations –and “a lot of paperwork”– are in order. But to keep the process as simple as possible, we have done away with much of the paper, created a number of online forms, and put them here.
Please complete and submit the following forms prior to July 1, 2014.
Questions? Problems? Contact (email@example.com), or call 410-857-2790 M-F 8:30-4:30 EST.
- 2014 Health Form required for all students -OR- 2013 Health Form required for Student Athletes
BEGIN THIS PROCESS as soon as possible (you will need to schedule a Doctor’s appointment, have the form completed, and mailed into McDaniel by July 15).
Note: This form is so important, you will not be given a room key on campus until this form is completed and delivered to Student Health Services.
- First Year Seminar Course Selection Form (REQUIRED if you haven’t been placed in an FYS) If you have already have your FYS assignment, and have talked with your advisor or registered for classes, you do not need to fill this out again.
- Roommate Housing Questionnaire (REQUIRED IF A RESIDENT STUDENT) – We’ll use this form to match you with your roommate!
- Special Housing Form (if applicable) – Students may request special housing circumstances due to specific medical or psychological concerns. However, these request may be evaluated and approved by the appropriate College department. In order to submit a request, students must complete the following steps and submit all forms and documentation together to the Office of Residence Life.
- Student Academic Support Services Form (if applicable) – students with documented disabilities will be provided with appropriate accommodations by the Office of Student Academic Support Services. Students with disabilities are strongly encouraged to register with this office.