McDaniel Account Activation Instructions
Fall 2013 Students
Step #1 - To activate your McDaniel College e-mail account:
- McDaniel College has a student “portal” that students can use to access information and systems you will need as a student.
- You can activate your McDaniel email account on the log in page of the portal.
- The portal can be found at: https://my.mcdaniel.edu
- At the bottom of the portal log in page click on “activate your account”
- **Use the username and ID that is included in the welcome letter in the “welcome packet”.**
Step #2 - Your Archway Account
Once you have activated your McDaniel account you can log into the portal anytime with your McDaniel username and password
In the portal students can access the following items that you will need as a new student (list is not exhaustive):
- The Archway is where you will initially review your McDaniel Plan and register for your Fall 2012 classes. Archway is also the central student system for grades, academic history, class schedule, financial aid information and billing information.
- Blackboard is where you will take your placement exams (if you need to) before arriving to McDaniel. Following the start of classes, you’ll find information and materials about your courses in Blackboard.
- Online Catalog
- Student Services Information
Questions? Contact the Information Technology Help Desk at firstname.lastname@example.org or 410-871-3390