Transfer Student Orientation 2015
DAY ONE: Friday, January 23, 2015
- New transfer students will move in (if a resident student) from 8:30am-4:30pm
- New students can get settled on campus and get student ID, post office mail key, parking permit if needed.
- Opening social/activity with Transfer Peer Mentors at 6pm
DAY TWO: Saturday, January 24, 2015
- New transfers will attend the full orientation – TIME AND LOCATION TBA
- Orientation will include time to get to know other students, faculty, staff; a welcome luncheon, break out sessions about "things to know as a new transfer", the ceremonial ringing of the bell, a tour of Hoover library and a tour of campus.
CLASSES START Monday, January 26, 2015