Returning to the Hill Workplace Guidebook
Prepared by the Campus Community Health and Safety Sub-Committee and approved by the Return to the Hill Committee, June 2020. Updated January 2021.
Faculty, staff and student workers will be expected to conduct a symptom review each day before they arrive to campus or report to work via the Campus Clear App. The Campus Clear App can be downloaded by searching for #CampusClear in the AppStore or an account can be created online at www.campusclear.com.
General Safety Protocols
Returning to work on campus will look and feel different from before the pandemic began. Each one of us has a shared responsibility in engaging in behaviors that mitigate the spread of the virus. Therefore, all of us must engage in the safety practices listed below in alphabetical order.
Types of Face Coverings
Use and Care of Face Coverings
- Wash hands before handling the face covering
- Ensure that the face covering fits over the nose and under the chin
- For N95 Respirator, follow training procedures specific to your respirator
- Avoid touching the front of the face covering
- Avoid touching eyes, nose or mouth when removing the face covering
- Wash hands after removing the face covering
- Cloth face coverings should be laundered regularly