October 02, 2017
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
Oct. 2, 2017
McDANIEL COLLEGE STUDENTS PARTICIPATE IN INTERVIEWING DAY
Annual event provides McDaniel’s Economics and Business Administration students the opportunity to “speed interview” with over 20 businesses in the Baltimore/Washington area
Over 180-interviews to be conducted on Tuesday, Oct. 3, 3–6 p.m., with each interview lasting approximately 20 minutes
McDaniel College’s annual Interviewing Day provides students the opportunity to “speed interview” with businesses in the Baltimore/Washington area, including accounting firms, banks and insurance agencies, as well as construction, healthcare and investment companies, among others, for internships or jobs, or to gain experience in the interviewing process itself. Over 180-interviews are conducted in approximately three hours.
More than 50 sophomores, juniors and seniors at McDaniel College majoring in accounting economics, business administration and economics participate.
- Altus Group US, Inc. (Sparks, Md.)
- BB&T (Bowie, Md.)
- Bon Secours (Baltimore)
- Carroll Hospital Center (Westminster, Md.)
- E. Cohen and Company, CPAs (Rockville, Md.)
- Edward Jones (Hampstead, Md.)
- Gorfine, Schiller and Gardyn (Owings Mills, Md.)
- Gross Mendelsohn (Baltimore)
- Hertzbach & Company (Owings Mills, Md.)
- Knorr Brake Company (Westminster, Md.)
- Maryland Healthcare Education Institute (Elkridge, Md.)
- McLean, Koehler, Sparks & Hammond (Hunt Valley, Md.)
- Merrill Edge (Mount Airy, Md.)
- New Day USA (Fulton, Md.)
- RSM, LLC (Baltimore)
- Salter & Co. (Bethesda, Md.)
- Skanska USA (Rockville, Md.)
- Source One Management Services, LLC (Willow Grove, Pa.)
- T. Rowe Price (Owings Mills, Md.)
- The Motley Fool (Alexandria, Va.)
- University of Maryland Medical Center (Baltimore)
- Weil, Akman, Baylin & Coleman (WABC) (Timonium, Md.)
- William G. Jones, CPA (Westminster, Md.)
- WithumSmith + Brown Inc. (Silver Springs, Md.)
Tuesday, Oct. 3
• Interviews take place from 3–6 p.m. with each lasting approximately 20 minutes.
• Feedback session occurs at 6:30 p.m., which all participants attend.
2 College Hill, Westminster, Md.
Interviews are scheduled throughout campus in various locations.
This annual event allows McDaniel’s economics and business administration students the opportunity to find jobs or internships with many leading to full-time jobs after graduation.
Here is a link to a video from the 2016 Interviewing Day: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y_0brV3LMXE
For more information about McDaniel College, visit www.mcdaniel.edu.
# # #
McDaniel College, founded in 1867 and nationally recognized as one of 40 “Colleges That Change Lives,” is a four-year, independent college of the liberal arts and sciences offering more than 70 undergraduate programs of study, including dual and student-designed majors, plus 25 highly regarded graduate programs. Its personalized, interdisciplinary, global curriculum and student-faculty collaboration develop the unique potential in every student. A diverse, student-centered community of 1,600 undergraduates and 1,400 graduate students, McDaniel offers access to the resources of Baltimore and Washington, D.C., and is the only American college with a European campus in Budapest, Hungary. www.mcdaniel.edu