Street paving near campus
Please be aware that the City of Westminster will be working on a road resurfacing project that will impact campus during the month of October.
- Work will take place on West Main Street from the four-way stop at Uniontown Road (near the arch) to MD Route 31 beginning October 2 and is anticipated to be complete by October 13.
- Work on Uniontown Road from West Main Street to MD Route 31 will begin immediately following completion of the work on West Main Street, on approximately October 16, and is expected to be completed in two weeks.
- Road construction work hours will be Monday to Friday between 7 a.m. and 5 p.m.
- Traffic flow and access to driveways and parking lots will be maintained during the repaving, but expect delays when traveling these routes.
- On-street parking will be temporarily eliminated while the work is in progress.