McDaniel Account Activation Instructions
If you run into ANY difficulties in this process, please contact the Information Technology Help Desk at email@example.com or at 410-871-3390. Leave a message if you get the voicemail and the Help Desk will get right back to you!
1) To Activate Your McDaniel E-mail Account
- McDaniel College has a student “portal” that students can use to access information and systems you will need as a student.
- You can activate your McDaniel email account on the log in page of the portal.
- The portal can be found at: https://my.mcdaniel.edu
- At the bottom of the portal log in page click on “activate your account”
- Use the McDaniel Student Username and ID you received on your admissions personal application page.
- Having trouble logging in to your McDaniel email?
- There are two ways to get to your McDaniel email login. If you are logged in to the portal, select the E-Mail quick link. Or, from the main McDaniel web site (www.mcdaniel.edu), click “login” in the upper right corner, then click the E-mail Login link. Either way, you will end up at a page where you can type in your McDaniel username, click Submit, and it will take you to the correct login page for your account. Type in your McDaniel email address as your username (example: firstname.lastname@example.org), and your McDaniel password. If you have trouble, please contact the I.T. Help Desk at 410-871-3390.
2) The McDaniel Student Portal
- Once you have activated your McDaniel account you can log into the portal anytime with your McDaniel username and password.
- Once logged into the portal students can access the following items that you will need as a new student (list is not exhaustive):
- Student Email
- The Archway
- The Archway is where you will initially review your McDaniel Plan and register for your Fall 2018 classes. Archway is also the central student system for grades, academic history, class schedule, financial aid information and billing information.
- Blackboard is where you will take your placement exams (if you need to) before arriving to McDaniel. Following the start of classes, you’ll find information and materials about your courses in Blackboard.
- Online Catalog
- Student Services Information