Financial Aid Forms and Publications
A few things to note about our forms:
- Incomplete forms will not be accepted. Please turn in completed forms along with any other requested documents at one time.
- Forms must be completed using black or dark blue ink only. Please print clearly.
- Computer generated signatures are not acceptable.
Forms for the Summer 2017, Fall 2017, and Spring 2018 semesters.
NOTE: If selected for verification, not all forms may be required. Only submit the forms that have been requested by the Financial Aid Office.
- Citizenship Worksheet
- Educational Purpose and Certification of Identity
- High School Status Form
- Household Worksheet - Dependent Student
- Household Worksheet - Independent Student
- Proof of Dependent Support Form
- Proof of Dependent Support (baby) Form
- Parent Non-Tax Filer Worksheet
- Parent Tax Filer Worksheet
- Student Non-Tax Filer Worksheet
- Student Tax Filer Worksheet
- Taxable Grants/Scholarships Worksheet
Families facing severe financial problems due to job loss, foreclosure, or business declines should contact the Office of Financial Aid for a review of their financial aid eligibility. If you have experienced a significant and prolonged decline in family income, you might be eligible for additional financial aid funds for the current academic year. Present your situation to your financial aid counselor. All options for resolving the situation should be explored with the financial aid officer. If the situation cannot be resolved at this step, the financial aid officer may recommend that you complete an appeal form.
- Orphan, Ward of Court Form
- Selective Service Certification Form
- Unaccompanied Homeless Youth Form
- Verification of Emancipated Minor/Legal Guardianship Form
Note: documents in Portable Document Format (PDF) require Adobe Acrobat Reader 5.0 or higher to view, download Adobe Acrobat Reader here.