The Center for Experience & Opportunity
Visit the CEO homepage and access the Opportunity Database at http://ceo.mcdaniel.edu »
The Center for Experience & Opportunity is a “one-stop shop” committed to experiences that change lives and instill confidence for the future.
- Career Development: The CEO provides support for all students and alumni, at every stage of their career development. This includes free personality assessments, interview and resume preparation, job search assistance, and more. Opportunities are regularly provided for students to interact with alumni and employers to build their professional networks both online and in-person.
- Community Engagement: McDaniel students are committed to serving their neighbors, both local and global They have an ever-growing number of non-profit partners to connect students with opportunities. The CEO plans service days and assists with service learning courses to help students better serve and build skills outside of the classroom.
- Education Abroad: The Director of International and Off-Campus Programs is responsible for coordinating McDaniel’s study abroad programs. Services include advising students interested in studying abroad, assisting with the application process, helping faculty members plan Jan-Terms Abroad, and facilitating the global initiatives of the College.
- Scholarship & Fellowship Support: McDaniel College has a proven track record in helping students win competitive scholarships and fellowships during and after their time on the Hill. Students interested in applying for competitive scholarships and fellowships are encouraged to visit the CEO to work on their application materials and connect with faculty advisors, former recipients, and award representatives.
- Partner: Whether you are a business, nonprofit, alum, parent, or instructor, we want to work with you! Help us connect students with experiences and opportunities that matter.
Lower Level Rouzer
Mon.-Fri. 8:30 a.m.-4:30 p.m.
Additional times by appointment.