Camp Application / Fees
Eligibility: Instrumental students entering grades 7-12 (ages 12 – 20) as of Jan 8, 2013.
Students will be asked to play a seating audition which will be held prior to camp.
Acceptance of all students is based on the recommendation of the private or school music teacher with whom the applicant studies.
Audition Requirements for Orchestra Camp (July 13-19):
- Auditions may be submitted electronically via Dropbox or a link to YouTube. Please send to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Please include one major and one melodic minor scale and 2-3 minutes of a prepared solo.
- Less advanced players may submit material that they are working on in their school orchestra.
Audition Requirements for Chamber Music / Collaborative Piano Camp (July 20-26):
- Auditions will take place at McDaniel College sometime in May. You will be asked to play a prepared solo of your choice at that time.
Tuition PER SESSION:
$695 for camp residents, including tuition, room and board.
$570 for commuting students, including tuition, lunch and dinner.
Deposit: $100.00 non-refundable deposit will be applied to tuition when student is accepted.
Balance of Tuition due by June 14, 2014
Health Forms: June 14, 2014
Campers without completed health forms will NOT be allowed to register.
Application Deadline: May 1, 2014.
Acceptance after deadline will be considered on a space-available basis.
Discounts / scholarships:
- $50 Family Discount per family
- $50 All-County Orchestra or All-State Orchestra, other orchestras not eligible
Day Camp for younger siblings: Ask us about camps in the area.