2011-2012 undergraduate catalog now available online
Navigation is intuitive with all sections of the catalog accessible through the main navigation menu on the right side of each page. Most main navigation links are self-explanatory. Note that the undergraduate catalog navigation menu lists academic catalog sections first and then lists other sections such as Admissions, Financial Aid, etc.
For a complete list of undergraduate majors, minors, and other programs of study, go to “Program Requirements” in the undergraduate catalog. Click on any program to view its requirements, and click on any course to view the course description.
Here are a few tips on where to find frequently accessed information in the UG catalog:
1. For a complete list of majors, minors, and other programs of study, go to “Program Requirements.”
- Click on any program to view its requirements
o Click on any course in the requirements to view the course description.
2. For a complete course listing (alphabetical by prefix), go to “Courses.”
- Courses may be sorted by subject, letter prefix, department or program.
o Click on any course to view its description.
3. For departmental information, programs and courses, go to “Academic Departments and Programs.”
- Each department/area of instruction can be expanded to include general information, programs of study, and courses.
o Click on “Go to information…” to view faculty and general information about the department/area of instruction.
o Click on “Go to programs…” to view a list of majors, minors, certificates offered in the department/area of instruction.
o Click on “Go to courses” to view the courses offered in the department/area of instruction
4. For The McDaniel Plan and other general information about degree requirements, go to “Degree and McDaniel Plan Requirements.”