- “Celebrating Africa” 7 p.m. Nov. 29 in Decker Center Forum. Tickets: $15 for faculty, staff and community; $10 for students; tables will be $100. The event includes food, dance, music, and an acknowledgment of Africa’s many achievements. A silent auction will be held and the proceeds will be donated to the service projects planned by January Term Classes, Zimbabwe: From the Ground Up and Kijiji: Life in an African Village (Kenya). Information: Contact Kwei Maduot-Parek at firstname.lastname@example.org or to Debbi Johnson-Ross at email@example.com.
- College Choir Concert, “Of Darkness and Light” 7 p.m. Dec. 5 in Baker Memorial Chapel
- Holiday Tree Lighting Ceremony Dec. 5 immediately following College Choir concert in front of Baker Memorial Chapel
- The Westminster Symphony Orchestra 7:30 p.m. Dec. 7 at Scott Center at Carroll Community College. Tickets: $5; students admitted for free. Information: 410-386-8000.
- Jazz Night 8 p.m. Dec. 9 in Decker Center Forum
- College Band Concert 7 p.m. Dec. 10 in WMC Alumni Hall
- Gospel Choir Concert 7:30 p.m. Dec. 11 in Baker Memorial Chapel
- Student Clarinet Ensemble, “Nostalgic … but New,” 7:30 p.m. Dec. 12 in Levine Recital Hall
- Children's Chorus of Carroll County 3 p.m. Dec. 19 in Baker Memorial Chapel.
Free admission; Donations are appreciated.
- “progress: A Mixed Media Installation” by Chanan Delivuk ’08 through Dec. 17. For gallery hours, call 410-857-2595 or click here.