- stage: New Work by Rick Delaney, through Oct. 16, Esther Prangley Rice Gallery, Peterson Hall. Opening reception: 7-9 p.m. Sept. 22.
- The National Players present Shakespeare’s “Much Ado About Nothing” at 7:30 p.m. Oct. 17 in WMC Alumni Hall. Tickets are $7 for adults and $5 for seniors, students and the McDaniel College Community. Box office: 410-857-2448.
- Alzheimer’s Memory Walk on Oct. 18 on campus at Bair Stadium, registration begins at 11:30 a.m., walk at 12:30 p.m.
- Body Language by Rowena Smith opens Oct. 20 in Esther Prangley Rice Gallery, Peterson Hall. Opening reception: 7-9 p.m. Oct. 20.
- Office of Diversity and Multicultural Affairs kickoff, celebration of new Latino/Latin American Studies Program, and lecture by alumnus and Harvard professor David Carrasco, begins at 6:30 p.m. with lecture at 7:30 p.m. Oct. 22 in McDaniel Lounge.
- English professor Leroy Panek presents the Holloway Lecture, “McDaniel and his Hellish Crew: Life before Detectives,” at 7:30 p.m. Oct. 27 in McDaniel Lounge.
- Piano Recital by the students of David Kreider at 7:30 p.m. Oct. 30 in Levine Recital Hall.