- Foreign Film “Seraphine” 7:30 p.m. Feb. 24 at Carroll Arts Center: 91 W. Main Street, Westminster. Unrated, 125 minutes.
- Monday Night Music 7 p.m. Feb. 27 in McDaniel Lounge. “Clarinet Perspectives” by David Duree and Jenny Steiner on clarinet, Rachel Andrews on piano.
- On Stage: “The Rivals” 7:30 p.m. Feb. 29 in WMC Alumni Hall, through March 3. Written by Richard Sheridan, directed by Gené Fouché. Box office: 410-857-2448.
- Ridington Lecture 7:30 p.m. March 1 in Decker Center Forum. “In Small Things Remembered: The Archaeology of the Spanish-Indigenous Encounter in Peru,” Jeffrey Quilter, Peabody Museum at Harvard.
- Masters of the Celtic Harp Grainne Hambly and William Jackson 8 p.m. March 3 at the Carroll Arts Center: 91 W. Main Street, Westminster. Common Ground on the Hill, $17-$19. For tickets: 410-857-2771.
- First Sunday Brunch on the Hill 11 a.m.-1:30 p.m. March 4 in Englar Dining Hall. Buffet with live music and campus showcases.
- Illustrated lecture: “A View from Russia, by Rail,” journalist David Greene and photo-journalist David Gilkey 7 p.m. March 6 at Carroll Arts Center: 91 W. Main Street, Westminster.