McDaniel College Strategic Plan
McDaniel College Strategic Plan Reaching New Heights 2022-2027
Strategic Plan Values
Strategic Plan Mission
- McDaniel College changes lives by inspiring students to achieve educational excellence and realize their potential within a supportive, inclusive, and diverse community.
- Strategic Plan Vision
- McDaniel will be recognized as an innovative liberal arts college focused on student achievement and professional success.
Strategic Plan Initiatives
- GOAL 1.1: Ensure that undergraduate students are career- and life-ready.
- GOAL 1.2: Build student success structure and programming to increase retention, persistence, and graduation rates.
- GOAL 1.3: Improve campus living environments to promote community and student satisfaction.
- GOAL 1.4: Align existing and new cross-divisional programming to focus on the dimensions of wellness.
STRATEGIC INITIATIVE 1
- GOAL 2.1: Become a more diverse, inclusive, and supportive employer.
- GOAL 2.2: Develop a holistic approach to improve faculty and staff engagement, satisfaction, and connection to the college.
STRATEGIC INITIATIVE 2
- Goal 3.1: Establish and promote a more integrated relationship between McDaniel and the city/region.
STRATEGIC INITIATIVE 3
- Goal 4.1: Grow Graduate and Professional Studies enrollment and revenue.
- Goal 4.2: Align campus resources with institutional goals and priorities.
- Goal 4.3: Increase constituent engagement through meaningful experiences that deepen connection with the college and enhance institutional effectiveness.
- Goal 4.4: Expand the depth, diversity, and quantity of McDaniel College advocates.
STRATEGIC INITIATIVE 4