In light of the uncertainty COVID-19 has caused, McDaniel College understands that families may require additional payment flexibility for the 2020-2021 academic year.
To accommodate the needs of our students and families, McDaniel has made the following changes to our billing policies:
- Effective July 1, 2020, the $75 enrollment fee for McDaniel’s 5-month payment plan will be waived for all families.
- Final payment deadlines have been changed as follows:
- For incoming students: from July 1 to August 1
- For returning students: from July 15 to August 15
- As long as payment plans are in good standing at the time of registration, no student participating in the payment plan will be prevented from registering for the spring semester due to an existing balance.
- No late fees will be issued for the 2020-2021 academic year.
- In partnership with the Bursar’s Office, the Financial Aid staff will continue to offer one-on-one opportunities for students and their families to meet with their Financial Aid Specialist.