Contact Residence Life
Residence Life staff provide students with information and referrals to campus resources, educational programming in the halls, social gatherings to let the residence halls achieve a sense of community, assistance for individual students experiencing challenges, and a network of support for our residents at their home away from home.
Office of Residence Life On Call Schedule
- Each night we have 7 different Resident Assistants (RAs) on call.
- The RAs start at 9pm and will either be in their rooms or conducting rounds of their respective building(s) until 12am on weeknights or 2am on weekend nights.
- Afterwards, they will be in their rooms for the rest of the night if students need to reach them for an emergency.
- RAs are available to assist students that lock themselves out of rooms, submit maintenance work orders that residents would like to request, remind students they see on rounds about programs happening on campus that night, or answer other questions our students might have.
- To see who is on call for a certain building, please click on the scheduled event for the specific date.
- The RAs' room phone extensions are provided.
If you are calling them from a non-campus phone, please use the following guidelines:
- Extensions beginning with 2, use 410-857-extension
- Extensions beginning with 3, use 410-871-extension
- Extensions beginning with 4, use 410-386-extension
- Extensions beginning with 8, use 410-751-extension