Finish in Four
Your Path to Commencement
Most students arrive on campus expecting to graduate four years later. And most do. But it takes attention to details to make it happen.
- Yes, you need 128 credits. You also need to:
- Fulfill the requirements of the McDaniel Plan
- Complete a major
- Earn a 2.00 GPA overall and in your major.
IT'S SIMPLE MATH. You can do it, and here’s how:
- Take 16 credits every semester.
- 16 credits x 8 semesters = 128 credits.
- Stay on course
- By fulfilling your McDaniel Plan and major requirements and maintaining a 2.00 GPA.
- You drop a class. You decide your courses require you to take a lighter load. You only sign up for 12 credits one or even two semesters. Life has other plans. You are 4, 8, maybe even 12 credits short.
- Don’t worry! You still can FINISH IN FOUR - If you try. Here’s how: