December 04, 2018
McDaniel College students perform in the Gospel Choir Concert on Sunday, Dec. 9, 3 p.m., in WMC Alumni Hall at McDaniel. The concert is free and open to the public.
Under the direction of music lecturer Shelley Ensor, the concert features traditional and contemporary gospel music, as well as spirituals.
Ensor said, “As always, our songs reflect that spirit of love and unity that is the theme of gospel music.”
For more information about the performance, call 410-857-2599.
McDaniel students performing include:
- Princess Addo-Oboubi of Jessup, Md.
- Steven Alford of Baltimore
- Colleen Clark of Highland, Md.
- Jordan Davis of Randallstown, Md.
- Matthew Feller of Burke, Va.
- Jedidiah Fowler of Annapolis, Md.
- Garrett Gregoire of Taylorsville, N.C.
- Veronica Johns of Baltimore
- Rhema Jones of Washington, D.C.
- Rebecca Macdonald of Baltimore
- Emily McQuarrie of Mount Airy, Md.
- Michael Osei of Columbia, Md.
- Matthew Scott of Berlin, Md.
- Mikaela Turek of Reistertown, Md.
- Theadora Westlake-Stearns of Seattle, Wash.
- Jennifer Willard of North Potomac, Md.
- Jewoine Wilson of Brooklyn, Md.
Additional information: Requests for interpreters are welcome and can be made up to one week prior to the event by contacting firstname.lastname@example.org. Other accommodation requests can be directed to Conference Services at 410-857-2212.