Hill Happenings 11-26-13 to 12-17-13
Read on for a list of events on the Hill in the coming weeks.
- Art Exhibition, “Artifacts: Photography by Susan Ruddick Bloom,” Nov. 19 through Dec. 13, Rice Gallery in Peterson Hall. Gallery Hours: 410-857-2595.
- Thanksgiving Recess, Nov. 27 through Dec. 1.
- Global Dinner,* Celebrating Africa, 6 p.m. Dec. 3. Tickets and information: firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com.
- Jazz Night, 8 p.m., Dec. 5, Decker Center Forum.
- Undergraduate Classes End, Dec. 6.
- Concert, College Band, 7 p.m. Dec. 6, WMC Alumni Hall.
- Santa’s Workshop, games and crafts for local children. Photos with Santa,* 10 a.m.-1 p.m. Dec. 7, WMC Alumni Hall. Information: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Concert, Westminster Symphony Orchestra, 3 p.m. Dec. 7, WMC Alumni Hall.
- Carroll County Artists Tour, 10 a.m.-5 p.m. Dec. 7-8, Studio Building. Information: http://www.ccartists.com.
- Holiday Cabaret, 6-10 p.m. Dec. 7, WMC Alumni Hall.
- Common Ground on the Hill,* Walt Michael and Co., 8 p.m. Dec. 7, Carroll Arts Center.
- Sunday Brunch on the Hill,* 11 a.m.-1:30 p.m. Dec. 8, Englar Dining Hall. Information: 410-857-2296.
- Concert, Gospel Choir, 3 p.m. Dec. 8, WMC Alumni Hall.
- Undergraduate semester ends, Dec. 13.
- Graduate semester ends, Dec. 14.
- Concert, Children’s Chorus of Carroll County, 3 p.m. Dec. 15, Baker Memorial Chapel.
- Holiday Panto,* “Jack and the Beanstalk,” 7 p.m. Dec 19-21 and 2 p.m. Dec. 21, WMC Alumni Hall. Tickets on sale Dec. 16. Information: 410-857-2448.
All events are free and open to the public unless marked by an asterisk *