Business Administration M.S. and M.B.A. programs from Duquesne University
Focus your McDaniel degree and gain a competitive edge in the job market with preferred admission to four specialized master’s programs at Duquesne University’s Palumbo-Donahue School of Business.
Palumbo-Donahue School of Business
The McDaniel Advantage
- Preferred conditional admission for current McDaniel students AND graduates within the past five years
- Save time and money with GMAT/GRE waivers
- Professional M.B.A. waivers for fundamental courses taken at McDaniel
- Prerequisite courses for the M.S. in Accountancy can be completed at McDaniel.
- Guaranteed academic scholarship of at least $5K offered for admitted MBA-SBP applicants.
- Open to all majors