If you receive disbursement for any aid sources that later must be revised or canceled, you MAY BE LIABLE for partial or full repayment of the funds.
Your financial aid may be revised or canceled:
- if aid was based on false or inaccurate information.
- if an error was made in determining your eligibility or in disbursement of aid.
- if the amount of aid you receive will exceed your financial need or budget. (This may occur if you receive additional aid or as a result of verification).
- if you withdraw from one or more classes.
- if you do not submit all required documents.
- if you fail to maintain Satisfactory Academic Progress.
- if additional funds become available.
- if extenuating circumstances warrant an adjustment in your eligibility for financial aid.
- if you fail to achieve the required standards for merit based aid you receive from McDaniel College
- if you do not achieve the proper grade level needed for student loans that were initially awarded.