The Maryland Higher Education Commission’s Office of Student Financial Aid administers many merit-based scholarships for Maryland residents attending the College. They are:
- Maryland State Delegate Scholarship (contact your Delegates (3) for application instructions)
- Maryland State Senatorial Scholarship (contact your Senator directly for application instructions)
- Maryland 2 + 2 Transfer Scholarship (apply online at https://mdcaps.mhec.state.md.us)
- Maryland Veterans of Afghanistan and Iraq Conflicts Scholarship (apply online at https://mdcaps.mhec.state.md.us)
- Maryland Edward T. and Mary A. Conroy Memorial Scholarship and Jean B. Cryor Memorial Scholarship Program (application available through the McDaniel College Financial Aid Office)
For detailed information and application materials visit http://www.mhec.state.md.us/preparing/Pages/FinancialAid/descriptions.aspx.