About Financial Aid Self Service
Financial Aid Self Service is a secure interactive online financial aid tool which guides you step-by-step through the financial aid process.
This easy-to-use online application provides you with a dashboard-like view of your financial aid file. You can:
- Check to see that we have received your FAFSA.
- View the status of your financial aid file.
- Review any documents that you need to submit to us.
- Accept or decline loans and/or work-study awards.
- Sign your award letter electronically to accept your entire financial aid package.
Accessing Financial Aid Self Service
In order to access Financial Aid Self-Service, you'll need your McDaniel Student Username and ID that we have created for you. Your McDaniel Student Username and ID can be accessed securely on your personal McDaniel Admissions page. (If this is the first time that you are accessing your personal McDaniel Admissions Page, you must first create your McDaniel Admissions account and password here in order to log in.) If you have received your McDaniel College Financial Aid Award Letter, your McDaniel User Name and Password can also be found on the first page of the award letter.
Please follow the steps below to access your Financial Aid information online using Financial Aid Self Service.
- Log on to Financial Aid Self Service
- Enter your McDaniel User Name and Password
- Review your personalized Financial Aid checklist for documents needed and action items.
- If there are documents needed, click on any documents needed to hyperlink directly to print the required form (s) for completion. We cannot issue a final award to you until we have received all of the documents requested on your financial aid checklist.
How-To Video Tutorial
Please refer to this video tutorial to help you with using the Financial Aid Self Service.